Diversity + Inclusion: Future of Boston Law Firms in Global Economy (Media Advisory)Press Release
What Diversity + Inclusion: Future of Boston Law Firms in Global Economy
Sponsors Boston Bar Association and the Institute for Inclusion in the Legal Profession
When Tuesday, June 5 at 2 p.m.
Where Seaport World Trade Ctr. – 200 Seaport Blvd., Boston
- Marc S. Firestone, Exec. V.P., Corporate and Legal Affairs, and General Counsel, Phillip Morris International (keynote address)
- Krish Gupta, Sr. V.P. and Deputy General Counsel, EMC Corporation, Member of Board of Directors, Association of Corporate Counsel – Northeast Chapter
- Rhonda Joy McLean, Deputy General Counsel, Time, Inc.
- Mark D. Roellig, Exec. V.P. and General Counsel, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Rachael Rollins, General Counsel, MA Dept. of Transportation
- Sandra S. Yamate, CEO, The Institute for Inclusion in the Legal Profession
- E. Macey Russell, Partner, Choate Hall & Stewart (Moderator)
Issues How Can Diversity + Inclusion Enhance Deals and Litigation Work for US Lawyers in Global Economy?
How Can Diversity Raise Profile of Boston Law Firms Among General Counsel?
What Is Diversity + Inclusion in 2012 – Why Look Into Numbers and What We Might Learn?
Members of the press seeking to be credentialed for this event should contact Bsashin@bostonbar.org.
Co-Sponsors Association of Corporate Counsel – Northeast Chapter, the Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts, the Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys, the Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association, Massachusetts Black Woman Attorneys, the Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association, the South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston, and the Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts.